Google Scholar Profile
- Tobin, T. S.; E. M. Roberts, S. P. Slotznick, J. A. Biasi, J. A. Clarke, P. M. O’Connor, S. M. Skinner, A. R. West, L. S. Snyderman, J. L. Kirschvink, M. C. Lamanna (2020). A Campanian age assignment for the Cretaceous fossil-bearing strata of Cape Marsh, Robertson Island, Antarctica. Cretaceous Research. 108, 104313.
- Ellis, N. M.*; T. S. Tobin (2019). Evidence for seasonal variation in δ13C and δ18O profiles of Baculites and implications for growth rate: Palaeontology, p. 1–16.
- Fendley, I.; T. Mittal, C. J. Sprain, M. Marvin-DiPasquale, T. S. Tobin, P. Renne (2019). High-resolution terrestrial mercury record of Deccan Traps eruptions across the Cretaceous-Paleogene boundary. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 524, 115721.
- Milanese, F.N.; A. Rapalini; S. P. Slotznick; T. S. Tobin; J. L. Kirschvink; E. B. Olivero (2019). Late Cretaceous paleogeography of the Antarctic Peninsula: New paleomagnetic pole from the James Ross Basin: Journal of South American Earth Sciences, v. 91, p. 131–143.
- Linzmeier, B. J.; A. D. Jacobson, B. B. Sageman, M. T. Hurtgen, M. E. Ankney, S. V. Petersen, T. S. Tobin, G. D. Kitch, J. Wang (2019). Calcium isotope evidence for environmental variability before and across the Cretaceous – Paleogene mass extinction. Geology. 48, 1.
- Tobin, T. S.; D. M. Flannery, F. J. Sousa (2018). Stratigraphy, sedimentology and paleontology of Upper Cretaceous deposits of Day Nunatak, Snow Hill Island, Antarctica: Cretaceous Research, v. 84, p. 407–419.
- Tobin, T.S. (2017). Recognition of a likely two phased extinction at the K-Pg boundary in Antarctica: Scientific Reports, v. 7, doi:10.1038/s41598-017-16515-x.
- Schoepfer, S. D.; T. S. Tobin.; J. D. Witts.; R. J. Newton (2017) Intermittent euxinia in the high-latitude James Ross Basin during the latest Cretaceous and earliest Paleocene: Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 477, p. 40–54.
- Tobin, T. S.; C. M. Bitz, D. Archer (2016). Modeling climatic effects of carbon dioxide emissions from Deccan Traps Volcanic Eruptions around the Cretaceous–Paleogene boundary: Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 478, p. 139–148.
- Tobin, T. S.; P. D. Ward (2015). Carbon isotope (δ13C) differences between Late Cretaceous ammonites and benthic mollusks from Antarctica: Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 428, p. 50–57.
- Tobin, T. S.; G. P. Wilson, J. M. Eiler, J. H. Hartman (2014). Environmental change across a terrestrial Cretaceous-Paleogene boundary section in eastern Montana, USA, constrained by carbonate clumped isotope paleothermometry: Geology, v. 42, p. 351–354.
- Tobin, T. S.; P. D. Ward, E. J. Steig, E. B. Olivero, I. A. Hilburn, R. N. Mitchell, M. R. Diamond, T. D. Raub, J. L. Kirschvink (2012). Extinction patterns, δ18O trends, and magnetostratigraphy from a southern high-latitude Cretaceous–Paleogene section: Links with Deccan volcanism: Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 350–352, p. 180–188.
- Ward, P. D.; J. Haggart, R. Mitchell, J. Kirschvink, T. S. Tobin (2012). Integration of macrofossil biostratigraphy and magnetostratigraphy for the Pacific Coast Upper Cretaceous (Campanian-Maastrichtian) of North America and implications for correlation with the Western Interior and Tethys: Geological Society of America Bulletin, v. 124, p. 957–974.
- Tobin, T. S.; A. Schauer, E. Lewarch (2011). Alteration of micromilled carbonate δ18O during Kiel Device analysis: Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, v. 25, p. 2149–2152.