Google Scholar Profile
- Ellis, N.M.*, and Tobin, T.S., 2019, Evidence for seasonal variation in δ<sup>13</sup>C and δ<sup>18</sup>O profiles of Baculites and implications for growth rate: Palaeontology, p. 1–16.
- Milanese, F.N., Rapalini, A., Slotznick, S.P., Tobin, T.S., Kirschvink, J.L., and Olivero, E.B., 2019, Late Cretaceous paleogeography of the Antarctic Peninsula: New paleomagnetic pole from the James Ross Basin: Journal of South American Earth Sciences, v. 91, p. 131–143.
- Tobin, T.S., Flannery, D., and Sousa, F.J., 2018, Stratigraphy, sedimentology and paleontology of Upper Cretaceous deposits of Day Nunatak, Snow Hill Island, Antarctica: Cretaceous Research, v. 84, p. 407–419.
- Tobin, T.S., 2017, Recognition of a likely two phased extinction at the K-Pg boundary in Antarctica: Scientific Reports, v. 7, doi:10.1038/s41598-017-16515-x.
- Schoepfer, S.D., Tobin, T.S., Witts, J.D., and Newton, R.J., 2017, Intermittent euxinia in the high-latitude James Ross Basin during the latest Cretaceous and earliest Paleocene: Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 477, p. 40–54.
- Tobin, T.S., Bitz, C.M., and Archer, D., 2016, Modeling climatic effects of carbon dioxide emissions from Deccan Traps Volcanic Eruptions around the Cretaceous–Paleogene boundary: Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 478, p. 139–148.
- Tobin, T.S., and Ward, P.D., 2015, Carbon isotope (δ<sup>13</sup>C) differences between Late Cretaceous ammonites and benthic mollusks from Antarctica: Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 428, p. 50–57.
- Tobin, T.S., Wilson, G.P., Eiler, J.M., and Hartman, J.H., 2014, Environmental change across a terrestrial Cretaceous-Paleogene boundary section in eastern Montana, USA, constrained by carbonate clumped isotope paleothermometry: Geology, v. 42, p. 351–354.
- Tobin, T.S., Ward, P.D., Steig, E.J., Olivero, E.B., Hilburn, I.A., Mitchell, R.N., Diamond, M.R., Raub, T.D., and Kirschvink, J.L., 2012, Extinction patterns, δ<sup>18</sup>O trends, and magnetostratigraphy from a southern high-latitude Cretaceous–Paleogene section: Links with Deccan volcanism: Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 350–352, p. 180–188.
- Ward, P.D., Haggart, J.W., Mitchell, R., Kirschvink, J.L., and Tobin, T.S., 2012, Integration of macrofossil biostratigraphy and magnetostratigraphy for the Pacific Coast Upper Cretaceous (Campanian-Maastrichtian) of North America and implications for correlation with the Western Interior and Tethys: Geological Society of America Bulletin, v. 124, p. 957–974.
- Tobin, T.S., Schauer, A.J., and Lewarch, E., 2011, Alteration of micromilled carbonate δ<sup>18</sup>O during Kiel Device analysis: Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, v. 25, p. 2149–2152.